Position: International Business Development Manager Level: Manager
Report to: Branch Manager Salary: Highly competitive
New Delhi, India
– Perform trading tasks (buying and selling) of the polymers according to the plan of the Company, reaching the business targets have been set by the BOD.
– Maintain the business relationships assigned including: contact, visit, send quotation and offer information regularly. Develop business turnover in assigned market areas.
– Study and analyze the global and local market in accordance with the market effective factors to recognize available and potential opportunities for marketing the product and enhancing the company’s competitive position in the traditional and new markets.
– Communicate with relevant departments and sections to inform with the sales deals, follow after sale services including administrative execution of contracts, and inform direct boss with any work obstacles.
– Prepare market relevant periodic and special reports including supply and demand, trade activities volume, price trends analysis and monitoring competitors’ activities. Prepare shipment tables and any other requested reports.
– Participate in business missions and customers’ visits to decide customer satisfaction levels and review their requests. Take part in conferences and meeting with olefins exporters and consumers and engage in negotiations according to the direct bosses directions.
– At least 5 years of experience (Senior) or 3 years of experience (Junior) in trading jobs, prefer experience in petrochemical industry.
– Applicants who have worked in the leading petrochemical companies will be preferable.
Good command of written and spoken English,native speaker;
Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
Good negotiation skills;
Able to be on abroad or domestic business trips.’
Bachelors in following majors: Foreign Trade, International Trade, MBA.
Nationality: Vietnamese or local candidates who have living or study experience in those cities.
Kindly update your CV to email@example.com or contact us via: +84 24 7306 8868/ 1106.
And don’t forget to follow us at www.opec.vn/tuyen-dung for the latest recruitment news.